I enjoy mentoring undergarduate and graduate students beside my own research. I’m proud and grateful of my mentees over the past few years helping me in various research projects:
- Haylie Wu (Summer 2018). Now finishing high school
- Alisha Menon (Summer 2016 and Summer 2017). Now PhD student at UC Berkeley
- Senam Tamakloe (Summer 2017). Now PhD student at Virginia Tech
- Ramakrishnan Menon (2017). Now with Qualcomm
- Nathan Mailoa (2016). Now with Apple
I’ve been lucky enough to contribute as the teaching assistant in a number of courses:
- EECS 151/251A: Intro to Digital Design and Integrated Circuits
- EE W241A: Intro to Digital Integrated Circuits
Sharif University of Technology
- FPGA/ASIC Chip Design
- Microprocessor Systems Design
- Computer Architecture
- Logic Circuits
- Analog Circuits
- C Programming
- IMEC (01/20 - 06/20) - Researcher, Berkeley, California.
- IMEC (09/16 - 01/17) - Visiting Researcher, Eindhoven, Netherlands.
- Apple Inc. (06/15 - 08/15) - Hardware Engineering Intern, Cupertino, California.